Home » Bacto Nil 100ml
- August 05, 2022
Levofloxacin Hemihydrate IP 10 %w/v
Tiamulin Hydrogen Fumarate USP 1.0 % w/v
Bromhexine Hydrochloride IP 1.5 %w/v
LCB Vet is the most advanced antibiotic combination (Levofloxacin, Colistin & Bromhexine) covering the broadest spectrum for prevention and control of infectious diseases in poultry.
- • Bacterial Infectious like Coryza, Salmonellosis, Fowl Cholera, Necrotic Enteritis, Colibacillosis, and other mixed non-specific bacterial infections.
- • Severe respiratory infections like Chronic Respiratory Disease (CRD) & CCRD.
- • ECM associated with Yolk Sac infection, MDR (Multi Drug Resistance) cases.
- • Secondary bacterial complications after viral infections.
- • Thick mucus in the air passage.
Administration & Dosage
- • 4-8 ml per 10 Liter of drinking water OR
- • Mix 1 ml. for 10.5 Kgs of live body weight
- • To be administered continuously for 3-5 days once daily in drinking water depending upon the severity of infection or as directed by the Consultant or Veterinarian.